19 Aug 2015

Friends

Hey:

Today I'm here to talk about friends. Now I realize how much important are friends. When you are sad or you've got problem your friends always are there for you (family apart). Everyone should have friends. No matter how many friends you have. Maybe you only have one or two, but you've got someone.

I'm going to tell you something that I'm going through. The other day I was talking with one of my dearest friends by the mobile phone. You know that now we are in summer so we haven't talk and she was telling me things about her summer. She told me something that left me freaking.

Is something too personal so I'm not going to share that with you, but I want to share my thoughts. I believe her but it's something that I didn't expect so I don't know if it's true or not.


Now I want to know what do you think, if you have been through something similar. Something what have you been confused.

All the love,
nameless xx

No comments:

Post a Comment