3 Nov 2015

Hating... Birthdays?


Hey:
I like birthdays.
I like them because they are days that belong to people.
I like them because I love giving gifts.
I like them because of them people do parties.
I like them because on birthdays everything is fun.

Today is my birthday. I love this day, 3rd November. I love making my day celebration. I love thinking about how it will be my day. I love the way I feel in this day.

;but there is one thing that I don't like about birthdays.

First, the moment that someone gives you a present and everyone is looking at you. While you are opening the present, you are thinking what is going to be inside. The worst thought is what you will say if you don't like his/her present. In that moment, I feel horrible. I've got a fake smile on my face and I'm trembling. In the moment that you see that you like it or that it is something that you asked, the air that you were trying to contain, it is already out.

Then, it's when everybody is calling you. If it is your birthday, your phone is going to be ringing the whole day.

Finally, for this I haven't got any ideas.

Apart from that, birthdays are fantastic. I'm not going to say anything else.



All the love,
nameless xx.




No comments:

Post a Comment