19 Jan 2016

Hateful people


Hey:
People. There are many type of people in The Earth. Good people and bad people. People that look bad and then they are like angels, and people who seem saints and they are bad. A lot of people.

Nowadays, you can't trust anyone. You can't even trust the people that you really trust. I don't know you, but i hate that. You give someone all, and then for what? They catch your trust and they throw it as if it was a paper.

Then, we have another type of people. The dumbest. To give them a punch in the whole face. People who think that they have not imperfections  or maybe the truth is that they have problems with themselves and to relax they criticize the others. I don't understand why the people like to damage the others! I DON'T GET IT!

I don't like the fact that there are so many problems between people. I would like to have a world with peace. Without problems, without wars... We all are human, and sometimes I would like to be the only human in this world, and be alone.


All the love,
nameless xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment